Wednesday, January 9, 2008

musical haiku

take a mortal man
& you put him in control
i hate megadeth.
***
hello my baby
hello my darlin', hello
my clementine, bitch.
***
he travels through time
for the future of mankind
nobody wants him.
***
gettin' hot in here
gonna take off all my clothes
man i love that song.

dyslexic version

gettin' cold in here
gonna put on all my clothes
man i hate that song.
***
i'm a slave for you
& that song e-mail my heart
fuck you britany spears.
***
flyin' v guitar
if i had me one of those
that would fuckin' rock.
***
i love the misfits
i also love black sabbath
but hate van hagar.
***
ozzy & lita
they closed their eyes forever
all remained the same.
***
i'm like mariah
in that i'm on fire
& just like honey.
***
hey, are you the nuge?
hey, what is cat scratch fever?
hey, where's your cross bow?
***
does premadonna
mean the time before the song
"borderline" came out?
***
on the radio
i hear all kinds of bullshit
& it hurts my brain.
***
paradise city
grass is green, girls are pretty
& axl's crazy.
***

No comments: