Monday, April 9, 2007

the SPIT CHRONICLES pt.5

bank of america pt. 2

this was the last time i went into bank of america. i was tryin' to cash my paycheck on a friday afternoon. the bankteller says that because my driver's license is expired, they can't cash my check. so i yell into the intercom "does that mean it's not fuckin' me?". and she just repeats herself. i then then yell that this is bullshit & i speed around the front, park, & go inside. i just bypass the line of 10+ people & charge up the counter. i tell'em my name, & ask what the problem is. the manager comes out & tells me they're not gonna cash my check & that i need to leave. so i spit a big ol' nasty thing on the counter & take her advice on leavin'.

don't you wish there was a way you could show the SPIT CHRONICLES to yr friends without gettin' on the fuckin' computer? but wait, there is! the SPIT CHRONICLES is available in homemade bk form. it's way better than this computer shit. it has pictures, & a hardcover. shit, i'll even personalize it to you. all for only $10 dollars. just leave somethin' on the comments section, & we'll work somethin' out. trust me, it's worth it.

No comments: