Thursday, April 5, 2007

the spit chronicles pt.4

bank of america pt.1

we were tryin' to move into our 2nd apartment. my whole family was helpin' us move. we had a huge trailer & multiple cars full of shit in the apartment parking lot. all we had to do was go to the bank & get the $ so we could get the keys to the apartment. so, i go down to the bank & they they tell me that my deposit hasn't posted. it should've posted 3 or 4 days ago. this means that we can't get the keys to the apartment yet. after talkin' to some lady, they decide that my $ should show up in 1 to 2 days. i very angrily explained my situation, & they wouldn't budge. then i decided to leave, but on my way out i spit a big ol' nasty thing on her glass walled office.

just to let you know, all of the spit chronicles is available in bk form. $10 each. now that's a freakin' bargain. it even has pictures. and other stuff connected to spit.

No comments: